Monday, November 14, 2011

Callaway X24 Irons - This Irons Will Fulfill Your Needs

Few months ago, I have bought Callaway X24, and I've truly enjoyed work with it. In brief, this is a terrific set and I would gladly get them once again.

1st I will review the pros. The initial thing I noticed about these Callaway X24 Irons may be the loft. Getting owned numerous Callaway sets, there's a obvious reduce in loft, giving you longer and flatter shots. For instance, I have extra nearly 10 yards on my 4-6 irons. The face on these is fairly forgiving, and I hit straighter with these irons than any other set I've played. The sole with the club is rather wide, as well as the contour glides effortlessly on fairway shots. The Callaway X24 clubs have a lot of weighting at the toe and heel, and this also assists keep your shot straight. Among the intriguing capabilities may be the dark coloring of the clubs. This really is presumably to lower glare, but I by no means felt that to be an issue previously. I appreciate this characteristic for strictly cosmetic reasons. Contrary to other critiques I read, this really is a sturdy finish, and I have not skilled complications of fading or other damage. Lastly, the shaft is really good on this set. I am a strong individual, and I generate a great deal of club speed. I've had problems with excessive flex in clubs due to the fact I started playing. These shafts appear to be somewhat stiffer than standard shafts, though not as stiff as a stiff shaft. Regardless, I've had no predicament with these shafts. 
 
Now, here will be the cons. My complaints of this set are few, but worth noting. The wedges seem to give me troubles. The low center of gravity is beneficial, however it appears complicated to make solid get in touch with. Also, the Callaway X-24 club face will not seem to grip the ball as much, and producing spin about the green is just not usually easy. These may possibly not be troubles with the clubs, and may perhaps rather by attributable to my swing, but they are issues I noticed in playing. 
 
In summation, Callaway X24 Irons is a good set, and I would gladly buy Callaway X24 once more. In case you are trying to find an awesome set, and also you play enough, they are an excellent investment. Thanks to read my Callaway X24 Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment